This card is inspired by the sketch challenge this week at
I am still having problems with my cards posting fuzzy and darker at the top of the card and appearing lighter at the bottom, sort of any "Ombre", effect all the time. Not sure if it is my camera, printer, or computer???
* Floral Pattern Paper - Is from my favorite DCWV stack of the moment... called "Pocket Blossom". It has the pretties floral design patterns in it...I just love it!
* Embossing - My new Darice folder called "Floral Basket". First time I use this folder and I love the looks of it.
* Image - From Bugaboo Digi Stamps called "A Kids View Butterflies". I added tiny gemstones to the flower centers and butterfly bodies, hard to see them, though :(
* Flower - Pre-made from Michael's Craft Store. I added a light green gemstone to the center.
* Butterfly Border - Is a Martha Stewart border punch. On this one the light green gem stones are more noticeable.
* Sentiment - I typed out and printed on the computer using yellow cardstock. It reads "Hope you are up "Out and About" soon!
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!