This card was inspired by the challenge this week at:
The Male Room
After 5+ years of making cards I still find it difficult to create cards for adult males, not so much for teen or male kiddies, though. I'm very glad I found The Male Room Challenge because by looking at the Design Team members creations, I get great ideas and inspiration from their cards. Thank You Ladies, very much!
* Image - I found this awesome image on the Internet and downloaded it, I just love it. I matted the base card using Tim Holtz Distressed cardstock called "Red Brick". I then matted the image on regular Torquoise cardstock.
* Space Ship Windows - I used a Gelly Roll "Clear Glitter" pen on them, and a Septum "Clear Glitter" pen on the "light beam", since this pen has a brush tip which I like to use on larger surfaces. All this bling on the ship and light beam looks really neat in person.
* Stars - Are puffy enamel stars by Freckled Fawn.
* Oval Sentiment - I typed and printed it out on the computer...(Sending you on an "Out of This World" Birthday Celebration). I matted both ovals with chip board for depth.
* Scotty Sentiment - I used my Cricut to write it out on the red base card red.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Theme: Science/Space
https://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes