I know...male cards are so hard to make. But, a male sympathy card...way harder. This is my first attempt in making one, so here goes...
Started with a white base card and matted with dark brown cardstock.
* Corners - A very old corner punch gifted to me, sorry no name on it.
* Embossing - I used a Cuttlebug Anna Griffin "Matelassé" folder on a beige panel.
* Sentiment - Close to My Heart Sincere Expressions acrylic stamp from the "Occasions" set. The light square is a heavy cardstock with brown and gold foil speckles in it.
* Flowers - The Paper Studio Spare-Parts "Burlap Beads Flowers" pack.
* Side Strip - I went with a piece of Jute twine instead to match the flowers.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
http://vlvsketches.blogspot.com/ - Sketch
http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/ - Remembrance/Sympathy/Thinking of You