The sketch I used on this card is by Julee Tillman from the monthly challenge at
Viva la Verve
* Papers - All cardstock is from the DCWV "French Country" stack. Love this stack it has very pretty glittery patterns in it. The center square's dots all have gold glitter on them.
* Pink Doily - These are made of 100% polyester (they do feel sort of like felt, but not so heavy) and come in a four-pack of assorted shades of pinks by Studio 18. The pack is called "Summer - La Ti Da".
* Teapot Image - Is an internet image download. I used Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop dye ink in the color "New Sprout" to color in the background of the image, since I downloaded the image on white cardstock.
* Small Scalloped Circles - These two circles were cut using my Cricut Explore. The cuts are from the "Gypsy Wonderings" cartridge.
* Strip and Small Circle Embossing - Used my Cuttlebug to emboss with the"Floral Basket" envelope by Darice.
* Heart - Is a heart-shaped button from my Button Jar.
Thank you for following Turtlebug's Trail!
http://vlvsketches.blogspot.com/ - Sktetch by Julee Tillman
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ - Use the Cricut and/or the Cuttlebug machines
https://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes