This card is inspired by the sketch this week at
I am attending a Craft Show next week-end and I realized I was getting low on Get Well cards. Here is the first I will be making this week-end and coming week in order to replenish my supply.
* Papers - All from my scrap box.
* Embossing - Cuttlebug "Leafy Branches" folder.
* Frame - Is a Spellbinders die cut. I matted the frame to chipboard for depth.
* Flower -Store bought, I layered two and added a pearl center.
* Strip - Border punch from Michael's by "Recollections" brand
* Sentiment - I printed out on my computer and matted to purple cardstock.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/ - Sketch
https://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes