Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2018

My #1 Super Hero

This card was inspired by the sketch at
Saturday Sketch Challenge
* Card Base - Matted with plain blue cardstock. I allowed a quarter-inch border of the base card to show.
* Image - Dearie Doll Digis "Super Hero Play". I matted to a doily by Paper Studios called "Die Cuts".
* Star Strip - From my Scrap Box.
* Circles - Two sizes of Martha Stewart Circles punches.
* Embossing - Darice "Stars" folder.
* Sentiment - Computer -generated.
* Gold Stars - So hard to get metallic to photograph right...any suggestions? My daughter gifted me with two bags of these metallic star die cuts, they come in three sizes each. One bag of silver and one of gold stars. There are so many of them in each bag, they will last me forever! :) 
 
 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I love your Dearie Dolls image. Thanks for joining in the fun over on the Sketch Saturday blog. Good luck in the draw.
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely group of heroes. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Josie! Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede this week and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful take on the sketch! Just love these cute Dearie Dolls! Thanks so much for sharing your card with use this week at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete