This card was inspired by this weeks' sketch at
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Challenge
* Base Card - Color Core cardstock by Core'dinations "Vintage Collection" stack.
* Pattern Cardstock - From MME "Market" stack.
* Gunny Sack Pattern Paper - Not sure, but I believe from Michael's single sheet rack. And, also the plain color papers, all from my Scrap Box.
* Embossing - Cuttlebug "Baby's Breath" folder.
* Sentiment - Written on Explore using a Cricut pen in "Mocassin" ink. I used an ink pad in "Sand" by Baby Boy Scrapbook Inks to blot the whole image.
* Image - Is an Internet download which I colored with Prang watercolor pencils. Added tiny white pearls by Recollections from Michael's.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
https://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/ - Sketch by Kathie
https://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes