Followers

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Male Sympathy Card

I know...male cards are so hard to make. But, a male sympathy card...way harder. This is my first  attempt in making one, so here goes...
Started with a white base card and matted with dark brown cardstock.
* Corners - A very old corner punch gifted to me, sorry no name on it.
* Embossing - I used a Cuttlebug Anna Griffin "Matelassé" folder on a beige panel.
* Sentiment - Close to My Heart Sincere Expressions acrylic stamp from the "Occasions" set. The light square is a heavy cardstock with brown and gold foil speckles in it.
* Flowers - The Paper Studio Spare-Parts "Burlap Beads Flowers" pack.
* Side Strip - I went with a piece of Jute twine instead to match the flowers.
 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:
http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/ - Remembrance/Sympathy/Thinking of You
 


3 comments:

  1. A lovely masculine design. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz

    ReplyDelete