Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Whimsy Flower

This card is inspired by this week's challenge at:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
 I started by flipping the two center panels, otherwise I stayed pretty much with the original sketch.
* Floral Pattern - DCWV "Pocket Blossom" stack.
* Corner Design - Fiskar three-way corner punch. Added white pearls
* Scalloped Circle - Cut on Explore using the "Gypsy Wonderings" cartridge. 
* Pink Circle - Cricut Free "Basic Cuts" images.
* Embossing - Crircut Cuttlebug "Baby's Breath" folder.
* Image - Is a stamp called "Whimsy Flower" from Little Blue Button Stamps. I used water color pencils to color it, on the bubbles I used a silver glitter Gellyroll pen. Sorry, the glitter didn't show well in the photo, looks grayish. I matted the image on pink glitter cardstock. 
* Ribbon - I used a sheer pink ribbon with silver threads in it. When I flipped the center panels I used ribbon in place of the rectangular panel.
* Sentiment - I typed it out on the computer using pink ink and used my scalloped scissors to cut the ends. Added tiny pearls.
 
 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love this card. You did a great job coloring the image

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design. Thank you for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on that sketch and I love your color combo, Josie! It's really wonderful to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. We do love people who play with us regularly. :-D Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I just want to say welcome - I just happened to read your comments on the other page of the QKR challenge - so glad you are joining us.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete