This card was inspired by the sketch this week at
I used a cream colored base card and matted with deep Gold cardstock...
* Paisley Patter - DVCW "Rustic" Stack.
* Strips - From same DCVW stack
* Embossing - Provo Craft "Perfect Paisley" folder
* Circles - Both are cut with Spellbinders
* Sentiment - Verve Stamp from the "Wishing You" set
* Border Lace - From local fabric store called Saas.
Added pearl gems to strips and circle for a little more "somethin' something".
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/ - Sketch
Oh I really like this card. Love the color theme of it.ReplyDelete
Beautiful card you made. I like the way have you used our sketch :-))ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy.
Beautiful card. Lovely colors and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.ReplyDelete
What a great card! I love your interpretation of our sketch! Thanks for sharing your work with Feeling Sketchy. I hope you'll be inspired by our next sketch too!ReplyDelete
Maja DT at Feeling Sketchy
You can visit my blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek
Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy Challenge blog.ReplyDelete
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)