This card was inspired by the challenge this week at
* I started with a Kraft base card and matching envelope. Next I cut a smaller piece of beige gold foil-specked cardstock. I recycled this green net from a 3# bag of oranges I bought a while back ( I just knew this net would come in handy some day!) I covered the front of the cardstock piece with it.
* Gold Strips - I was in the middle of using my Scotch Tape Gun when I had to replace the roll of tape. I had the negative roll lining of the tape left over and it just started to unroll and unroll when I took it out. I thought "Hummm!...I will use this on the card...why not?".
* Image - I found on the Internet, I added the words "Remember When" and printed it out.
* Sentiment - I downloaded from the Internet.
* Oval - Is a Cottage Kutz from the "Stitched Ovals" set. I matted it to chipboard using my Xron "Create a Sticker". I asked my husband for the smallest fishing hook he had. I then attached it to the sentiment and taped the rest of the line to the back of the panel. Disclaimer: No fingers were hooked creating this card. My hubby clipped all the sharp points off the hook. Ha! Ha!
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Recycle