Followers

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Glittery Hearts

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, time to get really creative! This is the first Valentine's Day challenge for me...so far. :) ;)
I'm not too sure how I feel about using pink and black colors on my valentine cards, but I do love the traditional red & white color combos. So, here is my card!
I started with a basic white card base, and matted it with a red glittery cardstock from the "Holiday Glitzy Solids" stack from Craft Smith. I then use a Martha Stewart Hearts border punch on the bottom.
I used a satin lined sheer ribbon on the side and added two silver glittered heart brads by Recollections.
The white panel is plain cardstock which I embossed with a Darice "Hearts" folder on my Cuttlebug. The three hearts I cut out at different sizes on my Explore. I then embossed the hearts with a Provo Craft "Swiss Dots" folder on my Cuttlebug. The white heart I sprayed silver using "Glitter Mist".
The sentiment I wrote and printed out on my Explore with a Cricut pen in Ebony Black ink, and matted it with the same red glittery cardstock. I used the little negative heart cuts from the border punch, on the sentiment for some bling.
Sorry, my colors are do not show as red & white as they really are...Santa didn't bring me a new camera! :(:(
 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
 Challenges Entered:
http://cuttlebugmania.blogspot.com/ - Theme: Valentine's Day
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ - Cricut Image: Basic Shapes Hearts

1 comment:

  1. A cute Valentin'e card. Love the embossing folder!
    Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
    Swissie DT

    ReplyDelete