Followers

Monday, January 22, 2018

Three Little Daisies

This card I created using this week's sketch from the "Feeling Sketchy" challenge. My Get Well card supply is running low and I decided to make this a "Feel Better Soon!" card. Hopefully, it will brighten someone's day! 
 
Base Card - Textured 12x12" cardstock in a chocolatey brown shade from Recollections.
Pattern Card Stock - 6x6" "Enchanted" Simple Stories Double-sided stack. Matted on white card stock.
Embossing - Cuttlebug "Pinking Stitch" folder.
Photo Corners - My Little World "Corners" die set.
Daisies - Cut on the Explore using the Daisies image from the "Gypsy Wanderings" cartridge. I added orange Skittles to the flower centers.
Sentiment - Computer-generated using the "Bradley Hand" font on my font system.
Ribbon -   From my ribbon stash, sorry, no name.
 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a pretty layout to showcase your great flowers. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes weekly challenge at QKR Stampede. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, cheery card Josie! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the three yellow flowers! Thanks for sharing your work with Feeling Sketchy. I hope you'll be inspired by our next sketch too!
    Regards, Maja DT
    from Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card you made. I like the way have you used our sketch :-)) Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete