Followers

Friday, January 19, 2018

Vintage World Map

This card I created using the sketch from Catch the Bug Blog "Stella Says Sketch", I needed to make a male card in a vintage theme for this week at The Male Room Challenge. I think this sketch worked perfect for both challenges. Happy the way it turned out
* Started with a Kraft paper base card which has a matching envelope.
* Cut a strip of plain cardstock and embossed it with a Provo Craft "Hounds tooth" folder. The       ribbon I used on the strip pretty much looks and feels like a shoe-lace like material.
* Triangles are burnt brass stick -ons.
* Vintage map is a computer print out of "World Wonders". which I double-matted..
* Sentiment tag is an  "Artist" cartridge image cut. I printed out the sentiment using the "Algerian" font on the Cricut Explore.
 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:
http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Theme is "Vintage"

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic vintage card you made :-)) I like your map card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting card - I like the ribbon that looks like shoe laces! Thanks for playing along at The Male Room Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete