Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Sailor Bear

Found this cute Sailor Bear on the internet and liked it to create my card for a couple of this week's challenges. It occurred to me I have not made a child's birthday card in a while, I think this one turned out pretty cute.
Star Pattern Paper - Mambi's  "#1 Fan" stack
Rope Pattern Paper - Single sheet rack from Michael's
Bear Image - Internet download
Blue Strip -Added  red embroidery and attached a metal anchor brad.
Sentiment - "Happy 1st  Birthday, Lil' Skipper" is computer -generated.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ - Sketch by Laurie
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.com/ - Nautical Theme

3 comments:

  1. Josie, this is adorable! I love the little bear and his sailor suit! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! Thank you for sharing your card at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet teddy bear - such a fun nautical card and I love the anchor brad too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete