Followers

Monday, June 5, 2017

Congrats to You

I created this card using a sketch from Mojo Monday...sure enough I missed the deadline! Not to worry, I also used the sketch to my card using pretty color combo for this week's Color Challenge at https://paperplaysketches.blogspot.com/ . WHEW! I hope I am on time for posting at this challenge.

Striped Pattern - Recollections "Paddywack 6x6" stack.
Floral Pattern - Michael's single sheet rack
Pointed Banner - Brown satin ribbon
Ovals - "Cottage Kutz" dies
Brads - My Minds Eye
Congrats - Is an old rubber stamp from Michael's, (used to be 99 cent bins, not any more, more like $1.50 bins...LOL!). Stamped using Stazon ink pad.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches! Hope to see you again next week.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete