So, both my hubby and Goofy inspired this card I created.
* Water Drop Pattern - Single sheet rack from Michael's Craft Store
* Sentiment & Goofy image are computer-generated
* Clouds - Die cut from Cottage Kutz. Popped them with 3-D squares
* Waves - Are cut from blue pearl-like cardstock, which gives it a sheen. I used an "ek" border punch
* Fish - Images I down-loaded from the Internet and then fussy cut them.
* "Seaweed" - Martha Stewart punch.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ - Happy Birthday
https://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.ca/ - Anything Goes