* Base Card - From David Tutura, 5.50" square "Celebrate" assorted blank cards box.
* Pattern Paper - Green/Pink Plaid by Pizazz. Corners are a Fiskar corner punch.
* Ribbons - Assorted trim borders by Doodle Dee
* Sentiment - "Welcome": Written on Explore. "Little One" is a Cricut cartridge cut on Explore. I added sparkle to each with a Wink of Stella pen. Sad, it didn't show up very well on the photo.
* Frame - Cricut cut from "Lacy Labels" cartridge. Matted and embossed with Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" folder.
* Baby Carriage - Cricut "Stamping" cartridge. Added a heart Brad, ribbon, and half of a metal snap closure you use on clothing, for the wheel centers. I added 3-D squares to pop the carriage.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!