Followers

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Flowers & Pearls

I created this card using a sketch from Paper Play Sketches, but oops! I missed the cut-off date. I also used the Color Combo Challenge hosted by LeAnne at http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/. I really am surprised at how pretty these colors look when combined.
* Yellow & Blue Cardstock - From DCWV 8x8" Scalloped cardstock stack. This cardstock has an almost linen texture to it and is very pretty in person. But, it made it a little difficult to stamp on it.
* Flowers - Recollections mini punch, added tiny blue and yellow pearls to the centers.
* Leaves - Cut from scrap box green paper with a Sizzix "Branch w/Leaves" die cut.
* Sentiment - From an acrylic stamp set that was gifted to me, sorry no name. Stazon inked stamp.
Sorry about the poor image, have been having camera trouble, lately.  : (  : (  : (
***** Still time to add your creation using this great color combo at The Paper Players just click link above!

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty creation! Love your swirly background, and your florals are as sweet as can be! Thanks so much for playing with my color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful! I love your embossed panel!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete