Followers

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Cute Turtle

This week at Stella Says Sketch Challenge I choose this cute Bugaboo turtle stamp as the focal point of the sketch to make my card. I think she is so cute!
Green Base Card Cardstock - Craft Smith "Holiday Glitzy Solids" stack.
Turtle - Is a Bugaboo stamp which I colored using watercolor pencils. I added square pink & green gems to the bow, flower center and her "shoes". I matted the turtle with two different shades of green
White Ribbon - Is a loop design cotton lace.
Strip - I cut it from pattern paper that has a leaves and twigs design on it.
Sentiment - I typed using the "Baby Muffins" font, matted it with green and added a pink square gemstone.

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch with lovely coloring of the cute turtle!
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable birthday card! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Catch the Bug, good luck! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete