Followers

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Angels

I created this card from the sketch at "Feeling Sketchy" this week. I really liked this sketch with all it's possibilities. I love Christmas cards in any shade of blues, with touches of silver and/or white. It's a nice alternative to the more traditional Christmas cards in reds and greens. Happy with the way this one turned out.
**Lt. Blue Square - I used a Darice "Stars" folder on it and matted it to the darker blue base card.
**Frames - I used a very fine glitzy cardstock from the "Holiday Glitzy Solids " stack by CraftSmith, on the blue frame and regular white cardstock on the smaller frame. I used Spellbinder dies on both.
**Image - Is a computer-down. I added "Crystal Glitter Puffy Paint" by ILoveToCreate on the Angel wings and all of the Harp. I see on the photo the puffy glitter does not show up very well, think I will add more to the Harp frame and a few strokes more to the strings for a better look.
**Flowers - Are pre-made by Recollections at Michael's. The leaves I cut out of white cardstock using a Martha Stewart leaf punch.
**Sentiment - I liked the clean look of the card without a sentiment, so I decided not to add one.

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

Challenges Entered:
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/ - Sketch

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you made. I like the way have you used our sketch and sweet picture you use :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Lovely image. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete