Followers

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Sympathy

These always so hard to make...Sympathy cards, best to keep them simple. This card, though, I wanted it to have some color and not be in the usual subtle colors you find in sympathy cards in stores. This is also my first try ever making a "Masking" card. I think I did a good enough job on it.

*Background Paper - From Michael's single sheet rack, is called "Green Swirl" by Recollections.
*Center Panel - Solid white and green cardstock from my scrap box.
*Bow/Ribbon - I made the bow using a satin-edged sheer ribbon.
*Sentiment - Close to My Heart "Sincere Expressions Occasions" acrylic stamp set.
*Flowers - I used the stamping technique with a Stampendous "Agapanthus" rubber stamp. I colored the flower centers with a gold metallic ink Gellyroll pen, then I used Wink of Stella in clear glitter on the flowers for some bling. It shows up very nice on the actual card, than the photo. :(:(
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
 

Challenges Entered:
http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Use "Masking" Technique
https://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Your card is just beautiful. I love the pretty green paper and the lovely flowers. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card. Such a beautiful work with masking :-))
    I am so glad you played along with us at The Male Room. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete