Followers

Friday, May 26, 2017

Ah...Spring and Butterflies

So many challenges have Butterfly inspired themes this week. Here is one I created using this week's Mojo Monday sketch and Cuttlebug Mania's "Wings" tag challenge.

Papers - I used all solid color blue and yellow single sheet cardstock.
Blue Embossing - Cuttlebug "Cane Back Chair" folder.
Tag - Is an unpainted thick chipboard laser cut design tag I bought at Michael's. I used Crayola brand metallic markers in blue for the flowers, copper color on the stems, green for the leaves, and silver and gold on the Butterflies. I then used a Gelly Roll "Clear Star" glitter pen to go over the Butterflies and the flower centers.  Added a narrow satin ribbon to the top of the tag.
Photo Corners - Cut out of Kraft paper using a die cut from the "Corners" set  from "My Little Paper World".
Sentiment - Circles were cut on the Explore, and the writing was also done using the Explore text feature. I hand cut the bars under the circle.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail
Challenges Entered:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ - Sketch by Julee Tilman

2 comments:

  1. Lovely tag on a really pretty card!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    Cuttlebug Mania DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and a great use for that tag. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete