Followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Hello Everyone!
I am so happy to at last be back after a few months away...I lost my Mojo there for a while, but, I have FINALLY found it again! 
This card theme is from Sunday's "Songs & Rhymes" at the Outlawz Challenge. We were inspired to create a card using the rhyme from Hickory, Dickory, Dock. Since this is my first card in months I went kind of simple to get me back in the swing of things.
* Started with plain red cardstock for the base.
* I downloaded the star pattern paper off the internet. I dotted the star points with a Gelly Rol glitter pen in silver.
* The image I found on the Internet and "borrowed" it. I doctored it up a bit with the silver glitter pen. I used it on mouse's nose & eyes and on the clocks dashes where the numbers are missing.
* The sun is a metal brad on which I also used the silver glitter pen to go over the mouth and eyes.
* The ribbon at the bottom is from my Ribbon Scraps box. It "represents" the moon.

Thank you for following TurtleBugs Trail!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah so nice to have you back! I love your card it fits perfectly with the theme. The yellow/gold ribbon across the front adds the perfect pop. You'll have fun playing at The Outlawz

    ReplyDelete