Followers

Monday, February 26, 2018

I Love You Heart

  I made this card using the sketch by Kathie at
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
I started by matting my base card with red cardstock and matted it with an elegant pearlized embossed-like paper from the "Core'dinations Cardmaker Series".
* Heart - From a Recollections "Valentine's Day Doily" pack.
* Center Heart - I cut from the same pearlized paper using the heart image from Circuit Design Space "Basic Cuts". 
* Sentiment - I wrote on Explore using a Cricut Explore pen in "Very Berry" ink. Tiny hearts are made from regular card stock using a mini punch.
* Flowers - Are store bought and made of felt material and the leaves are made using a Sizzix "Branch w/Leaves" die. 
I finished off the card by adding small red gems at the corners.
 
                                    
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail
Challenges Entered:

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and a lovely take on the sketch.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lacey heart is just so pretty! Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card & love the lacy heart! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete