Followers

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Condolences

Most crafters agree that a male themed card is very hard to create, but I believe a Sympathy card is way harder. I don't make them very often because this type of card is usually bought with a lot of thought in choosing one. This simple card I made I believe is suitable to have on hand for when you need a card...like right now, today.
*Sketch Shape- I started with a plain white card for the base, I then cut two of the design shapes and matted the white embossed one to a slightly larger floral cut shape with cardstock from the DCWV "Pocket Blossom" stack...this seems to be my "go to" stack for floral patterns, lately, I love it.
*Sentiment - From Close to My Heart "Sincere Expressions" acrylic stamp set.
*Embossing - Darice "Large Petal" folder. Added yellow pearls  to flower centers.
*Flowers - Recollections Assorted Flower tin. Added a metal gold button.
*Corners - Is a Fiskars "Heritage" three-way  corner punch.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love that flower and the embossed background! I agree, sympathy cards are very hard to make. You've done a great job! Thanks for joining me this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the bright yellow flower and the embossed background is wonderful! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete