* Papers - All from my scrap box.
* Corners - I used a Fiskars corner punch, on the pattern paper, which I embossed with a Cuttlebug "Cane Back Chair" folder.
* Squares - I used a Provo Craft 2x2" metal die for the green squares and the center pink "Baby Girl" square. The "Love" and "Baby Buggy" are Cuttlebug mini embossing squares I cut out with the same metal die as above.
* "Baby Girl" sentiment - Is computer-generated using my system "Curlz" font.
* Embellishments - I added a metal charm of baby footprints, and silver brads to the buggy wheels and handle.
* Pink Bow - I made out of sheer organza ribbon.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.com/ - Challenge: Use Dies
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes