Followers

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Cute As A Button

So many ideas in my head for this this week's sketch at http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.ca/.  It also requires that a die cut be included in the card. I went with a buttons die cut and the sentiment to fit it. I think it turned out very cute!
** Papers - All from my scrap Box, except for the top pattern cardstock it is from the DCWV "Pocket Blossom" stack.
** Embossing -  Cuttlebug "Spots & Dots" embossing folder.
** Buttons - Used a Sizzix "#5 Buttons" die cut to make the "buttons", using assorted scraps of pattern paper. Then matted them with chipboard, used embroidery thread for the bows, and used 3-D foam squares to pop them.
** Heart Borders - Is a Martha Stewart border punch.
** Sentiment - I wrote and printed it on my Explore.

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
 
Challenges Entered:
 
  

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. I like the way you created your own buttons. Thank you for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on the sketch! I'm loving that portion of the heart border punch that looks too cute with your buttons! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! I think I have a button die. Thank you for the reminder - these are so cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!! I love your button die and the perfect sentiment for it!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete