I find them so hard to do because I'm a "Bling, Bling & More Bling" type of gal. It's hard for me to stay away from adding too many embellishments to my cards....I know, "Less is More", right?! So, here is a "Thank You" card for a guy and other than the little bit of bling on this cute elephant, I was able to contain myself!! LOL!
* Pattern Paper - 12x12" single sheet by Paper Pizazz.
* Fern Pattern - Sorry , no name.
* Circle - Cut with Spellbinder, attach to chipboard and embossed with a "Trees" Cuttlebug folder. Circle is popped with 3D tape for depth.
* Elephant - Is a Cricut image, cut on my Explore. I used a silver Gelly Roll pen on the tusk, feet, and tail.
* Leaf - Also a Cricut cut, and 3-D popped.
* Sentiment - Written and cut on Explore and popped with 3-D tape.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/ - Sketch #152
http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/ - #169 "Jungle Fun" theme