Followers

Friday, May 19, 2017

Follow Your Heart

This week at http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/ they have a very nice CAS challenge for us by Jen Mitchell. I started to make it a guy card, since they don't usually require a lot of embellishments. But, as soon as I added the ribbon, to me it morphed into a gal card...so, here it is...His or Hers???! I decided to flip the sketch for my card.
Sentiment - I found this sentiment in a crafting book. I liked it, it says it all. I typed and wrote the sentiment on  my Cricut Explore using a Calligraphy font.
I also cut out the circle on Explore on the red card base and added an embossed white square on the back of it. Added a 3-D heart-shaped gem to the circle and to the bottom right corner. Attached a narrow ribbon loop.

                                                    

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet sentiment - I love it with the heart gem which stands out so well on the white backdrop. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete