* Sentiment - I wrote it out on the card base using my Explore, with a Cricut pen in "Pink Crystal" ink
* Embellishments - Are Skittles in Pink, Purple, and Orange
* Squares - Also cut at 2"x2" on the Explore, out of plain assorted color cardstock pieces from my scrap box.
* Embossing - Is an embossing folder by Cricut called "Modern Wallpaper"
* Bunnies - I found on clearance last year after Easter, at Michael's, they are stick-ons made of felt by Idea+lology.
* Flower - "Island Pastel Tin" collection, at Michael's, added a small satin bow.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ - Easter Bunny Card
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.com/ - Easter Card
https://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/ - Easter Card