Followers

Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Paper Players

Hello????
Do you ever go a long time from seeing or talking to a family member or friend....does anyone still write/send letters anymore?
Well, I thought a good old fashioned "Hello" card in the mail instead of a surprise call,  might just knock the socks off from the recipient! Here is my card which I was inspired by Claire's sketch challenge at http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ .

Base Paper - Recollections "Romantic" stack. It actually has an Ombre effect to it, from dark to light to the bottom
Stitch Circle - Cut on the Explore from a Design Studio image
Circle Pattern Paper - DCWV "Taj Mahal" stack
Banner - Also cut on Explore from a Design Studio image
Sentiment - Old mounted rubber stamp from Michael's
Flower - From  Michael's Recollections, it came in a round tin container. I added a blue brad to the flower center.
Sorry, it looks sort of fuzzy. I tried to fix it but to no avail. :(

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail


2 comments:

  1. Josie, this is so pretty! I love the shades of blue and the script panel. So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Loving all those blues!!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete