Followers

Friday, March 10, 2017

The Male Room

Hello Everyone!                                                          
 After a six month absence, I am B-A-C-K!!! We decided to sell our home and downsize after 48 years of accumulating "stuff'” that I absolutely thought I could not ever part with. I did part with quite a lot, but all for the best. I have really missed creating cards and looking at all of the cards created by all of you very talented Ladies. I'm so happy to be back!


This week at the themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot. we are to create a steampunk card. The gears image is a computer download to which I added three metal "Sprocket Gears" by Jim Holtz idea-ology collection. I used metal brads to place the gears over existing gears on the image. The sentiment is computer-generated and I used brown staples to attach the center square to the back CuttleBug "Gears" embossed panel. The photo corner is a die from "My Little Paper World". Check this blog out for some awesome male card challenges. I find that male cards seem to be a very big challenge to a lot of card crafters, and this Blog is the best inspiration, by far!





Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Super steampunk themed card, great colour and element choices. Thanks for playing at TMR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, so many fabulous layers and texture :-)) I am so glad you played along with us at Male Room. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete