Followers

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Cardz 4 Guyz

Sympathy Card: Trees
Design Team Member, Joan over at cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/  has challenged us this week to make a Sympathy card with the theme being "Trees". I didn't find any "tree" paper in my stash, but I did find an embossing folder perfect for the tree theme, so off I went with it and here is the card I created.
*Base Cardstock - Is a very pretty, very subtle green and sparkly design from the DCWV "French Country" stack. Sorry, the sparkly didn't show up very well. :(
* I used a Darice " Tree Trunks" embossing folder on a darker brown square. I used a green,  American Craft premium metallic ink, glitter marker on the embossed leaves. I see the sparkle did show up a bit better on the leaves. This square I matted with regular light beige cardstock.
* Sentiment - Is a Close to My Heart acrylic stamp from the "Sincere Expressions" collection, stamped using black Staz-on ink.
* Corners - Is a corner punch that was gifted to me, sorry it doesn't have a product name on it.

 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

1 comment: