Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketch


Just for You
Thank you to Jessi for the sketch and to Laurie for the challenge
 

   
 
I picked the Enamel Dots, Pattern Paper and the Die Cut
 
 
 
Embossing - CuttleBug Chicken Wire folder
Green Panel  - Fiskar Corner Punch
Floral Panel - Spellbinders DIE CUT, matted with chipboard
Orange Flowers PATTERNED PAPER by DCWV  "Stack 9". Above the bow and to the orange flower centers I added white glittered ENAMEL DOTS
Made the bow from Lt. Pink Organza Ribbon, the buttons which I threaded with the same yarn are from my Buttons Jar
 

4 comments:

  1. What a bright and happy card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken wire background is one of my favorites! Such a bright happy card! Glad you joined us at the paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun elements on your card...cute bow too!Thanks for playing along with the tic tac toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! I love that embossing!! Another folder now on my wishlist! :)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete