Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Come and Get It!

 Lovely in Pink
It's pink everywhere at http://cagichallenge.blogspot.com/ this week. Who doesn't love the color pink? My head was spinning with ideas for this challenge, so many ways to make pretty pink cards. I finally settled on this very CAS card.
All I did was start with a pink color cardstock panel, then I used my "Swiss Cheese" punch by ek Co. on the center of the panel sides. I adhered the shiny pink metallic strips (which are the negative left when making sequins) to the top and bottom of the pink panel. Sorry the strip appears black in the photo, it is a very pretty pink color, a deeper pink than the background panel. Finished the card off with  a chipboard "celebrate" embellishment....all lovely in pink!

 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

2 comments:

  1. Nice CAS card. I like the color pink also. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and very pink :) Thanks for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges!
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete