Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Paper Players

Hooray for the Red, White and Blue
In honor of July 4th I used this nice sketch from http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ for this week.

*Blue Paper -  From "me&myBIGideas" 12X12 inch  #1 FAN stack
*Red Panel - The negative results after punching out sequins, they are available in all colors from    the SSAS remnant store in our city.
*Circles -  I cut a red foil and white circles with my 2.50" circle punch, embroider the white circle with a Cuttlebug "Stars" folder and added a flag embellishment.
*Sentiment -I triple matted the sentiment and used a freebie Verve stamp from this week at The Verve Blog. 

 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail

1 comment:

  1. What a great patriotic card! Love the red foil panel with all the holes--great use of remnants! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete