Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Merry Monday

Hello,
Sorry for playing "Beat the Clock" this week...I had Cataract surgery this past Tuesday. Didn't think I would be up to crafting this week, but here I am, at the last minute. Hope I get all this cards done in time!
This week at http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ we are to use buttons...these I have a ton of, but only able to use a total of four on the card I came up with...shucks!! The Holly is a cut from my Explore. I used glitter cardstock to cut it out from. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Michael's and the embossing folder is "Snowflakes" from Provo Craft. The buttons are from my Button Jar. The Holly cut has three openings above the three buttons and I matted the openings with silver metallic cardstock. kind of hard to see, sorry. 

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

3 comments:

  1. The buttons you used are so perfect for the holly berries and hope your surgery went well! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, wonderful background texture and cute button berries. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty holly and just enough buttons, Josie! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete