Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2016

cardz4guys

This week at http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/ were are to create cards using anything with the "Letter A".  With Mother's Day right around the corner comes children making their First Holy Communion. I wanted to use "Angels" to represent something with the Letter "A" on my card, I decided to make a card showing a boy making his First Holy Communion.
The photo is a computer download and I used a Gelly Roll pen in Gold ink on the Angels flower crowns,  the sentiments are written on a 6.50" X 5" cream colored blank card by Recollections using my Explore and Systems Font feature . I added a metal cross and metal Dove brads, the embossed straight lines along the left and right sides of the card I created by scoring them on my Martha Stewart Scoring Board.

 
Thank you for following Turtle Bug's Trail

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Sharon DT
    http://ewe2cancraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete