Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Tag You're It!

 
Here is the inspiration tag created by Design Team Member Kara Lynn at  http://tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.com/.

                                                
I drew my inspiration from the cute critters she used on her tag.  I love critters on cards, tags, projects, most anything. They add so much joy to the creations.
I found this cute little feller image on the internet under images (sorry, no name to give credit to).I am not into coloring like some of the ladies that color these awesome cards...All I use is water color pencils and used them here to color my little mouse. The clouds and tiny tufts of grass  are stamps from the "Dreams & Dragons" set by Stamping Up. The sentiment is computer-generated, the raindrops are from Jolee's by You "Waterdrops".
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail






3 comments:

  1. What a darling tag, Josie! This would make anyone "feel better soon!" Great details with your raindrops and the scalloped edge at the top too. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun over at Tag, You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great tag love it. Thanks for joining us over at tag You're it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete