Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Hello,
This is the card I made for "Winter Wonderland" for this week's  challenge. All the cheerleading details are glittery stick-ons from K&Company called "Sparkly Sweet", except the sentiment, ribbon and bow.  I printed  and cut the sentiment on the Explore on plain cardstock. The background is from me&my BIG ideas, #1 Fan" stack. I hand drew "stars" randomly to the background with a Gelly Roll clear glitter pen. The bow I made with a blue and metallic thread ribbon.
Please check out this Winter Wonderland challenge at http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Beautiful details! Thank you for playing with us at Winter Wonderland this week! Good Luck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the elements on your card, they work so well together. Thanks for joining in with our 'Glitter and Shine' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, hope you will join us again.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete